Monday, June 4, 2012

The Falls

Things are still pretty damp here with a chance of storms, but for the moment I don't actually have to go outside unless I want to.

I was warned that the falls may not be quite as impressive as I might expect, and that turned out to be true but they are still impressive. It's not so much the height, it's more the width (ladies!) and the sheer quantity of water going over the falls at any given time. Spent a few hours yesterday wandering round taking some photos, and then after an afternoon of Jenga and dominoes a few of us went out again to watch the firework display and take some more photos. Results below.

American Falls & Horseshoe Falls, Niagara Falls NY

Jenga!

American Falls & Horseshoe Falls at night, Niagara Falls NY

Fireworks over Niagara Falls NY
Finally, every time I see this...
I see this...
Anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment