Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Da da daaaaaaaaa, da da daaaaaaaaa

Pretending to be: Rocky Balboa

Birthday girl, second from left
First of all, happy birthday to my Mum who is 28 again today.

Philly has been pretty good. I spent my first day just walking round doing some touristy stuff. I've seen the Liberty Bell and went round Liberty Hall where the Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights were both signed. The definite highlight though is definitely running up the stairs to the Philadelphia Museum of Art, aka, the Rocky steps.

Yesterday I tried to go to the zoo to appease my inner child. Spent about 3 hours failing to find it.

Love Park

Rocky Balboa
 
Philadelphia from top of Rocky Steps

1 comment:

  1. Stewart, FYI, here in the States, you are http://stuthetraveller.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete